If you’re looking for better service and support, there are some good mechanical seal specialists out there. Below are a few basic requirements that you should consider to determine if the company you are looking at has the ability to repair your seals.
- Do they have long standing experience repairing and supporting mechanical seals?
- Do they have the expertise and capability to repair and upgrade a wide range of seals?
- Can they provide an application list and example case studies?
- Can they provide references from a range of reputable customers?
- Do they operate according to an accredited quality management system such as ISO9001:2008?
- Do they work to the appropriate industry standards?
- Do they have IEC 60079-19 Certified Service Facility status?
- Do they use a fully integrated business system?
- Is their supply chain supported by companies that operate to the required industry standards?
If the company ticks all or most of these boxes then arrange a visit to meet the people and have a look at the facility to complete the picture.