NASH enjoys a partnership with a well-known company that makes and services Filter Dryer equipment, primarily for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Before working with NASH, the company struggled to offer its customers effective aftermarket support for the specialised, engineered mechanical seals used on their equipment because they were totally reliant on the original seal manufacturers who
- Competed with them for end user seal business
- Did not provide responsive service
- Did not provide sufficient, if any, resale discount
NASH has provided our client with a service that ensures they can
- Respond with lead times that meet the needs of their customers
- Offer favourable prices and lead times compared to seal OEM’s
- Build aftermarket seal business without fear of being undermined
Our client generated and additional £200,000 of revenue in the first 12 months and is now providing their customers with the peace of mind that comes from delivering an unrivalled single source mechanical seal service that integrates seal removal, performance assessment, repair, installation, commissioning and ongoing technical support.